Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Made with love by Amy.
My 1st Blog Post! Made this card for the sketch challenge at Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps. I used their stamp 'Swanky Witch' for the main image, and the accompaning saying 'If the Broom Fits'. The small bats, cat, etc. are from their clearly beautiful stamp set 'The Four Seasons'. The witch is colored with alcohol inks and accented wth stickles. I used distress inks on the edges of the papers. The papers are by Magenta - these colors just said Halloween to me. The card is also layered with narrow black ribbon, and lace netting behinde the witch image. Hope someone out there enjoys my efforts!

1 comment:

  1. Wohooo Amy!!! Congrats to your new blog!!! And it's an honor for Prickley Pear to be featured your first post. Your card is super duper witchy!!! Love that sentiment. Love your card!

    ReplyDelete